HOW YOUR VOICE ACTUALLY WORKS!
THE VOCAL GYM WILL HELP YOU:
• Sing in key and improve riffs and vocal runs
• Release muscle tension interfering with high notes
• Balance your voice in any and all styles of music
• Transition between registers and remove breaks
• Sing for longer periods without fatigue
• Identify your vocal strengths and weaknesses
• Develop awareness throughout your instrument
• Reduce vocal fold inflammation and prevent fatigue
• Sing with more power and projection
• Develop a strong and healthy voice
• Adapt songs to fit YOUR voice and skill level
• Adjust any unwanted tonal sounds (ie: “nasal”)
• Never run out of breath when singing
• Understand the myths behind singing
• Remove psychological barriers keeping you from your potential
CREATOR OF THE 7 DIMENSIONS OF SINGING
Richard Fink IV is the founder of Throga®, #1 Best-Selling Author in vocal education and labeled as the “world’s leading online vocal coach” by the Wall Street Journal. He has worked with singers in over 100 countries around the world, including multi-platinum selling artists, professional actors, political leaders, and Broadway stars.
As a vocalist, Richard is a 3x Guinness World Record holder and award-winning singer for solo performances as Jesus (Jesus Christ Superstar) and Jean Valjean (Les Miserables). He released multiple albums as a songwriter and vocal-producer between 1991 and 2005, which led to co-writing and demoing songs for top charting artists such as Josh Groban and Michael Jackson.
Other career highlights as a vocal coach include adjudicating the 2016-2017 Voice of Dance Life Unite in Australia and Suncane Skale televised throughout Europe, coaching at Talent Camp at Universal Studios, and teaching Masterclasses at various Universities. Richard’s crowning achievement, however, was becoming the only person in U.S. history to be awarded a full-utility patent on a vocal training technique with the 7 Dimensions of Singing.